1. How do the diaries and journals get delivered?
- BY COURIER – If you are on our couriers regular route, delivery will be to your home or office. We will email you your tracking number. This takes 2 – 5 working days after leaving us.
- BY POST – This is our absolute last resort, if you are not on our regular courier route, your product will be posted (we can still offer you the option of paying in additional courier fees if you are in an outlying area). We email you the tracking number. It should take approximately 5 working days to arrive at your post office. We will keep a keen eye on the parcel tracking too, to make sure it reaches you.
- PLEASE NOTE: once your diary has been posted and you have been emailed your tracking number, the onus is on you to follow up on the parcel. Any returned diaries will be subject to a further postage fee. Diaries that are “lost” during postage will be replaced by us at no extra cost.
2. Which shops can I buy the MOM Diary from?
- Go to the agents | stores page for a full list of our retail outlets
(This page still needs to be updated for 2017 products)
3. What size do the diaries and journals come in?
- MOM and WOW Diary Available in A5
- MultiPlanner Available in A5
- Journals Available in A5 and A6
- Sorted™ Planners are A4 (or just smaller in the case of the Student and School Sorted™ Planners)
4. What is the difference between the MOM and the WOW Diary?
- The cover says WOW instead of MOM
- There are 4 pages that are exclusive to kids details that have been left out of the WOW Diary
5. What colours are the diaries available in?
The 2017 Diaries are two tone
- Rose Quartz and Grey
- Serenity and Grey
- Ice Coffee and Grey
6. What colours are the MultiPlanners available in?
- River Clay
7. What colours are the journals available in?
- Candy Floss Pink (A5 and A6)
- Gorgeous Grape (A6)
- Lime Green (A5 and A6)
- Light Teal Blue (A6)
8. How do I order products?
- Click on the Products tab on the menu, select the item you want to purchase, then choose from the available options/colours and click Add to Cart, then proceed to Checkout, enter your details and select your payment method and place your order.
- Alternatively, please visit one of the stores that is listed on our agents | stores page (still to be updated for 2018 diaries)
9. How do I pay for the diary if I am ordering on-line?
- When you reach the checkout point, you will be given the option of PayFast (credit card), EFT or SnapScan.
- If you want to pay via credit card, choose the PayFast option.
- If you select EFT, you will be sent the bank details via email to do a transfer or deposit.
- If you select SnapScan, it will prompt you to scan the QR code and follow the 3D Secure verification process with your bank.
- All diaries need to be paid for in full before the order will be posted or delivered.
Please Note: We reserve the right to increase prices. This will usually occur when we have sold out and due to demand are required to print & deliver in a shorter period of time. All orders already placed will remain at the same price.