Rose Quartz Ice Coffee Serenity
Special FEATURES of the MOM Diaries
- Monthly Planner at a glance
- Monthly to-do-list
- Family Photo Collage
- Goal Setting Page with Monthly and Daily tracking
- Daily Gratitude Section
- Personal details
- Place to record gift ideas
- Personal wish list
- Blank pages to write or paste in whatever you want to
- Phone numbers – personal and work
- Budget Planner
- Quick and easy recipes that the whole family will love
- Handy information page
- 20 Blank pages for shopping lists or notes
- Family important information
- Place to paste class lists
- Kid’s Sports and Cultural Schedule
- 2017 and 2018 Year Planner
- Borrowed and loaned items
- Basic First Aid Info
- Tips on how to create balance in your life through organisation and goal setting
- High quality Italian leatherette cover
- Elegantly debossed with logo
- Three soft feminine colours matched with light grey
Price: R179 each Delivery: R35 (per delivery regardless of quantity ordered)
MOM Diary DEMO
Please note that not every page in the diary is included in the demo
To view in full size, click the “pop out” button in the top right hand corner
MOM (Most Organised Mother) Diary is a diary specially designed to help mothers manage their personal, work and children’s lives. It has a host of features which help mothers to manage their time effectively and every page in the diary has the purpose of being helpful.
There are pages to record ideas for gifts for friends and family, as well as a personal wish list, borrowed and loaned items. Alison has shared some of her tips on how organisation and goal setting can create balance in your life.
Did you know there are 20 pages at the back of the diary for notes or shopping lists.
We have 12 recipes for you to use as your go-to mid week meals.
There is a place to write down something to be grateful for every day – such an important aspect of our everyday lives. Budgeting, planning, recording of handy information, as well as simple midweek meals take the frustration out of trying to decide what to prepare for dinner – everything needed to run an efficient household.
The diary includes phone lists, sports and cultural schedules, a page for borrowed and loaned items and each page is divided into personal, family and work tasks.
There are daily inspirational thoughts as well as some organisational tips on each page.
The day to day pages are divided into times for your work / personal day and then sections for your family, important dates, numbers and information, daily gratitude and daily goal tracking.
A fairly ordinary product has been taken and changed into something exciting and possibly life changing. The chosen colours are feminine and say “I am proud to be a woman”, whilst a whole page, dedicated to pictures of the family also say “I’m proud to be a mother”. The finished item is professional and subtle looking enough to put on the boardroom table.