Complete our Customer Satisfaction Survey and you could win one of 5 A5 Diaries or one of 2 Weekends away for 2 people.
Competitions and Special Offers
Keep up-to-date with the latest competitions and special offers by reviewing our Competition Calendar Below:
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge or organiser of the Competition, whose decision is final, and no negotiations and/or correspondence will be entered into after the fact.
- Participants enter or take part in competitions at their own risk and Most Organised Mother Diary bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any Most Organised Mother Diary competition.
- The agreement or transaction entered into, or payment made by or under it, would not give rise to any legal relationship rights, duties or consequences whatsoever, or will be legally enforceable, or the subject of litigation, but all such arrangements, agreements and transactions would be binding in honour only.
- Participants must have attained the age of eighteen (18) at the time of the competition, unless otherwise stipulated. Most Organised Mother Diary reserves the right to limit the number of entries made by any one individual, through the various entry platforms for a competition.
- Most Organised Mother Diary reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes if not claimed after two weeks of being announced.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize, nor are they transferable.
- Winners of the competition must reside in South Africa
- No Most Organised Mother Diary employees, members, ex employees or ex members or their immediate family are allowed to participate
- Most Organised Mother Diary reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel and/or suspend any competition
- The participants entering or taking part in the competition authorise Most Organised Mother Diary to publish or distribute any or all the details of the participant and or to take pictures of the participant without any liability on the part of Most Organised Mother Diary and or remuneration due to the participant.
- All entrants by entering Most Organised Mother Diary competitions, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- Most Organised Mother Diary, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from an entrant’s participation in this monthly competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
- Where the prize is being sponsored by a 3rd party, Most Organised Mother Diary takes no responsibility for non-delivery of prizes, although we will do everything possible to ensure that delivery of the prize does take place.
- In the event of the prize being posted, every effort will be made to ensure the winner receives their parcel, but it is the responsibility of the winner to ensure the that parcel is collected from the Post Office.
- Any person winning a prize from a competition run directly by M.O.M Diary, will not be eligible to win another prize from a competition run directly by M.O.M Diary for a minimum period of 4 weeks. Other competitions promoted by M.O.M Diary and advertised on our Facebook page or website, do not form part of this condition.
Two nights’ accommodation for two adults in a standard room
- Additional add on nights may be purchased – enquire with venue
- Phone the venue for details regarding children
- Valid for weekends only unless a prior arrangement has been made with the hotel at the hotels discretion.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking is essential
- The offer is subject to the number of rooms allocated by the relevant accommodation provider.
- Although every care is taken to ensure bed nights are balanced to demand, Leisure Lifestyles, reserves the right to offer alternative accommodation venues in the event that your requested venue is not available or where the requested venue is no longer made available to Leisure Lifestyles, due to reasons beyond Leisure Lifestyles control.
- This voucher may only be used once.
- No refunds will be permitted
- Vouchers are to be handed into reception upon arrival at the accommodation venue.
- All food/beverage, reception related products and miscellaneous purchases at the hotel, not included in this promotion, are for the voucher
- Recipient’s account and must be settled on or before departure.
- This voucher may not be sold and is not redeemable for cash.
- Non compliance of these terms and conditions may lead to the participating venue refusing to honour this voucher.
- A redemption fee of R78 will be charged when the voucher holder prints the voucher. The voucher holder should have a confirmed booking with the participating venue prior to printing their voucher. The redemption fee is not refundable should the voucher holder not utilise the voucher, for whatever reason.
- Leisure Lifestyles and participating distribution company cannot guarantee that the accommodation provider will not make policy changes and further, do not accept liability for such eventuality, the quality of service or other accommodation provider matters arising from this offer.
- The voucher recipient indemnifies Leisure Lifestyles and participating distribution company against all and any claim, of whatsoever nature, which may arise as a result of the non-performance, negligence, or omission by any party involved in the provision and service delivery of this voucher.
- Leisure Lifestyles may not be held responsible for any misrepresentation by a third party. These are the only terms and conditions and cannot under any circumstances be varied.
What’s the catch?
- Accommodation is supplied subject to an undertaking by every guest that he/she must purchase breakfast and dinner daily (but in any event at least two breakfasts and two dinners during the duration of his/her stay) from the participating hotel’s restaurant/s.
- The breakfast and dinner will be served in either buffet, plated buffet or A La Carte format and at a set price.
- The participating hotel will inform the guest of the format of the breakfast and dinner and the set price at the time the guest makes his/her reservation and every guest will be required to pay for the breakfast and dinner in advance direct to the relevant hotel, within 48 hours after the reservation confirmation.
- The format of the breakfast and dinner will be at the sole discretion of the relevant hotel.
- All guests are advised to inform the hotel, at the time of reservation, of any dietary requirements he/she may have.
How to use this Voucher
- Go to www.leisurecard.co.za within 72 hours of receiving this voucher.
- Click on register / enter your details.
- Enter your registration number.
- Click on voucher terms and conditions.
- Click on start viewing / select accommodation
- Read the terms and conditions carefully.
- Click on a venue of your choice.
- Print out your voucher.
- When “print” has been selected, the venue will automatically receive an email informing them that you have printed a voucher.
- Hand your printed voucher in at the venue upon arrival. (NO VOUCHER, NO DEAL)
I went through the process and this was my personal experience
- First thing you need to do is go to the website www.leisurerewards.co.za.
- You need to register with your name, phone number and your voucher number. This is not your booking so you can look around and log in again later to book.
- Then go to “click here to start viewing discount coupons”.
- There are currently 30 hotels/guest houses to choose from.
- A large portion of them are Western Cape – I did not realise that this was the case, I hope you are able to find something close enough to be able to use.
- Some of them give 2 nights free for 2 adults, others say 2 for the price of 1 – I called one of these to find out what their deal was – they don’t have meals (the one that I called was R450 per night for a double room but you would get the full weekend for 2 people for R450) but you don’t have to buy meals.
- Where you have to buy meals (2 x dinner and 2 x breakfast x 2 people – i.e. 8 meals in total), I was quoted anywhere from R980 to R1060 – not bad for a full weekend of meals.
- One place I called, the gentleman did not know what I was talking about and said they were closed for renovations.
- Everywhere else, the people I spoke to were incredibly helpful and willing to assist me.
- The first place that I called said they would only have a room available in October and I thought “oh no!” but from then onwards, they seemed to be able to accommodate me from a weekend or 2 weekends time.
- Some of the places require that you pay the meals up front 48 hours after you have booked. The reason for this is as people are not paying for their accommodation, if they decide to cancel at the last minute (having taken up a potential booking space), the hotel or guest house has no recourse.
- When you place your booking, you have to pay a R39 registration/admin fee per person (i.e. R78).
- Every Friday we will be hiding a picture of a M.O.M and a W.O.W Diary in our business
directory on the website.
- We have awesome prizes, some sponsored, some diaries and in addition to this, every week we will be giving away a weekend away for 2 people.
- Watch our FB page during the week to see who is going to be making the “announcement”.
- To make sure you don’t miss the announcement, you have to go and LIKE that page.
- The announcement will always be made between 1pm and 3pm on a Friday afternoon.
- As soon as you see the announcement “THE DIARIES HAVE BEEN HIDDEN”, click on the link provided and start searching through our Directory of Businesses for the hidden diaries.
- They will be placed on two of the businesses logos – you can start searching at any point in the directory.
- The first person to come back and write on our wall to say where they found either the M.O.M or the W.O.W will choose which of the 2 prizes they would like to win.
- The second person to come back and say where the other one was hidden, will win the other prize.
- General Most Organised Mother Diary Competition Terms and Conditions apply.